jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

POST 8: SUMMER HOLIDAYS



Hello everyone! This week I'm going to talk about my plans for my next summer holydays.

To be sincere, I seldom plan my panoramas for my holidays. I always end up improvising. The last summer, for example, luckily I went to the beach for 3 or 4 days. I spent the rest of the time watching movies and series, usually in the early morning, until 4 or 5 AM. It's not a big deal, but for me it's fine.

However, for this summer the things be a bit different. With my dear friend Alejandro we plan to go camping to some hil for one or two weeks.We still don't know exactly which hill, but we will probably go to San José del Maipo. The truth is that I have not been camping since I was a child, so I have to admit I'm a little anxious. Getting away from the comfort of my house is not something I do often. In spite of that, I have the faith that it will be an unforgottable trip, and more especially if I go with Alejandro, who is a great person.

On the other hand, when I'm back in the city, I plan to attend "house concerts", many "house concerts". Some people say that music is a fuel for the soul. Here, in Santiago of Chile, there are a lot of masterful musicians (some of them of a world class, in my opinion) that are presented at very cheap prices and in front of very few people. It's a waste of talent.


Well, that's all I have to say.
Bye!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario