jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

POST 7: FILMS

Hello everyone! This week I'm going to talk about the films that have impacted me the most and the movies in general.
 
Usually I don't go to cinema or rent DVDs.
The films that you can find there are habitually very commercial. Instead of that, I prefer to download it on my computer and see it in my house. Sometimes I meet with my loving friends in the house of Daniel and we watch movies all night, we drink soda and eat cookies. Yummy!

I like dramatic movies and animations. Some of my favourite directors are David Lynch, Sharunas Bartas and Pete Docter.

The last movie I saw was and iranian mini-documentary called "The House Is Black", which is about the life and sufferind of a leper colony. It's a really disturbing work but quite recommendable. You can find it in youtube.

On the other hand, the worst movie I've seen this year (and probably one of the worst I've seen im my entire life) was "Deadpool". I wish I could forget it.

Also, I think talking about only one favorite movie is ridiculous. I have seen many good movies that are not comparable to each other, so I couldn't tell you which one is better than another. However, "Sill Life" (2013) it's one of the most shocked me in the last time. The protagonist, John May, is a very corteous man. It's about a lonely man who is in charge of contactig the realtives of people who die in lonesomeness. I like this movie because it has a good ending (which I will not tell you for not to ruin the story). In spite of this, I've only seen it 2 times. I know pleople who have seen their favorite movies 10 or 15 times... Is not my style. I recommend it to you with eyes closed. It's a masterpiece.

To finish, one of the movies that I would like to see again is Up (of Pixar), one of my favorite childhood films. It simply fascinates me, drom beginning to end. The story, the dialogues and the characters are fantastics.

Well, that's all I have to say.
Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario