jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

POST 3: MUSIC

"The only love story I ever had was the music." - Maurice Ravel
 
Hello everyone! This week I'm going to talk about the meaning that has had the music in my life.

To start, my relationship with the music began when I was a child. I could say that has always accompanied me. At present it's like a refuge for me.

In my family there are many musicians or music teachers: cousins and uncles, so much for the maternal side as on the paternal side. All of them very talented.

In fact, a cousin taught me to play drums when I was 10 years old. However I was never very good like him and I never training enough, so I only know the basic moves. 

I think it's not for me play music. I simply enjoy listening.

As most people, throughout my life I liked different music genres. In the last time I've been very fascinated with the instrumental and atmospheric music. For me is a very intense experience listening to bands like Sigur Rós or This Will Destroy You. I like that the melodies can be emotional and peaceful.

An example of this can be the OST of the last chapter of "Hey Arnold!" (one of my favorite animated series of my childhood), composed by Jim Lang.
Oh god! Everytime I hear this song I stay shocked.




Definitely my life without music would be empty, and more especially with this kind of music.

Well, that’s all I have to say today.

Bye!

1 comentario:

  1. Your vision of the music results me so interesting, and I think your experience of life it's been really fascinathing.
    I really like the instrumental music and I love the cartoons, the video results me a wonderfull gift, thanks for that.

    ResponderEliminar